Dispersants in coatings prevent flocculation, sagging and settling, while improving wetting, maximizing color strength, and reducing mill times.
Raybo dispersant additives include:
- Raybo 6 AntiSag – Provides sag and settling control by improved wetting and dispersion.
- Raybo 56 MagnaMix – Improves wetting and dispersion.
- Raybo 57 OptiSperse HS – Broad spectrum dispersant for improved dispersion and gloss for high solids formulations.
- Raybo 5790 OptiSperse – Broad spectrum dispersant for improved dispersion and gloss.
- Raybo 63 Disperse – Unique dispersing agent, helps to form water in oil emulsions.
- Raybo 94 Susperse B – Dispersant plus sag and settling control.
- Raybo 273 OptiSperse – Dispersant for pigments containing transition metals.