If you work in the household, industrial and/or institutional product spaces, you’re likely familiar with D-Limonene. If you currently use it in your product(s) OR you’re interested in trying it, Market Acceleration Group has D-Limonene, Orange Terpenes and various Citrus Oils from Citrus Oleo in stock now.
It’s the best option to help enhance your product because:
- It’s globally sourced from a stable supply chain.
- It’s available throughout North America.
- It passes unique and rigorous quality and regulatory control measures.
Our team can work with you to find a better solution for your cleaning product(s) with D-Limonene.
D-Limonene is one of the most common terpenes in nature, found in citrus oils including orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit. It is a clear liquid with an orange-like scent. After cold-pressing peel oils from edible citrus fruits, a steam distillation process begins that eventually results in D-Limonene. This method produces the least amount of waste possible.
As an additive in cleaning products, D-Limonene:
- Creates a pleasant fragrance
- Removes grease, stains and tar
- Aids in degumming